Help bring live performances back!
Buxton International Festival is looking for volunteers to help us host a COVID-19 safe, socially distanced Festival from 7-25 July.
The Festival Volunteers are the smiling and welcoming face of the Festival, greeting and seating ticket holders, and supporting the staff team to deliver the
annual celebration of creativity in Buxton.
Benefits of being a BIF volunteer:
• Enjoy the buzz of the Festival
• Grow your social circle and meet new people
• Access free training and enhance your personal skills, knowledge and experience
• Volunteering is good for your mental and physical health
• Get to see some of the BIF events
• Work as part of the awesome BIF team
• Be able to say “I was part of that”