Events in the Buxton Crescent Hotel
It is with great pleasure that we are able to hold a number of intimate events within the magnificent Assembly Rooms at the newly-restored Buxton Crescent Hotel this year.
The Assembly Rooms were at the heart of cultured society in 18th century Buxton, and our artists will rekindle this spirit of curiosity and conversation in 2021.
Two of the events have already sold out, so we recommend reserving your seats in advance. If you are unable to book your place, please contact the box office and the team will add your name to the waiting list.
- Monday 12 July, 4-5pm Martin Edwards, Nicola Upson with Sarah Ward
- Tuesday 13 July, 12-1pm Equinox Duo – Sold Out
- Tuesday 13 July, 4-5.15pm Festival Salon with Fiona Sampson Limited Availability
- Friday 16 July, 4-5pm Rebecca Wragg Sykes –Sold Out
- Monday 19 July, 4-5.15pm Festival Salon with Wendy Moore –Sold Out
- Tuesday 20 July, 4-5pm Martyn Rady – Sold Out
- Thursday 22 July, 4-5.15pm Festival Salon with Sarah Aspinall
- Friday 23 July, 12-1pm ROSL Presents Kris Garfitt with Seri Dan
There are also two salons taking place at the equally spectacular Palace Hotel, which has hosted many famous names including George Bernard Shaw and Douglas Fairbanks, over the years.
- Saturday 17 July, 4pm Festival Salon with Laura Thompson
- Saturday 24 July, 4pm Festival Salon with Ian Bradley