Purchase your digital Festival Programme for £5
We are sorry to announce that our 40th Anniversary Festival Programmes have now sold out for general sale. If you have pre-ordered your programme you will still be able to collect your physical copy from Buxton Opera House.
It is always difficult to judge how many programmes we require to print. One way you can help us is to pre-order your programme at the discounted rate when you purchase your Festival tickets (before 1 July).
Our 40th Anniversary Festival Programme is now available to purchase online as a digital version for only £5.
Below are step-by-step instructions to help you do this.
1. Follow this link to find our Festival Programme on Issuu
2. Click on the digital programme and click the button ‘BUY 5 GBP’
3. Fill in your email address and card details. You must accept the Terms of Service to continue.
4. Your order confirmation will appear and you can click the button to READ YOUR PUBLICATION.
5. To complete your registration and setup a password, log into your email. In your ‘Welcome to issuu’ email click the link ‘Claim your account’ to set up a password.
6. Access your publications any time from the issuu Home page by pressing the ‘READ’ tab and then ‘Purchases’
If you are having any difficulties please contact us on email@example.com or call 01298 70395