How to use your priority booking code online
We’ve already had such a great response to our 40th anniversary programme and we know you can’t wait to book your tickets to BIF 2019.
As a valued Friend of Buxton International Festival, you will have received your brochure and priority booking code which you can use online from the following days:
10am Monday 4 March
Directors Circle, Benefactors, Gold Patrons
10am Monday 11 March
10am Monday 18 March
10am Monday 25 March
- Buxton Opera House have recorded login issues on Andriod devices. These are being investigated and will be resolved asap.
- Some users have had difficulty booking using older browsers such as Internet Explorer. We strongly advise you to use an updated browser such as Google Chrome. You can download this for free here.
- If you have recently updated your Safari browser, you must manually update the privacy settings as follows:
1. Go to Settings and scroll down and select ‘Safari’
2. Scroll down to ‘Prevent Cross-Site Tracking’ and turn this off. The scroller will change from green to grey.
How the online booking process works:
1. Start from our What’s On page.
From here you can search for your event by category and/or by day. Please note that events with multiple showings, like our operas and opera talks, will display all times and days available including the day you have selected. Simply ‘DISCOVER‘ more about the event to find and book your preferred date and time.
2. Click ‘Book’ on the event of your choice.
This will open a new tab and take you to the Box Office page.
3. Apply your priority booking code
You will see a line that reads ‘Online booking for this event opens at 10am on 1 April 2019′ – this is when public bookings open. Simply enter your Priority Booking Code printed on the letter you received in the post and click ‘Apply Code’.
4. Choose your tickets
You will now be taken through to the next booking page where you can choose how many tickets and the seats you would like. Press ‘Continue’ after making your selections where you will be asked to confirm your basket.
5. Book more tickets through BIF’s website
Do not click ‘Continue browsing’ as this takes you to Buxton Opera House’s website where, until public booking opens, Buxton International Festival events are not listed.
To book more tickets, simply go back to BIF’s website by typing buxtonfestival.co.uk into your browser’s search bar at the top of the page.
Don’t worry, your current basket will be remembered.
Repeat the process from stage 1 and find your next event on our What’s On page. The Box Office will remember your priority booking code so you will not need to input it again.
Once you have chosen your seats, you will see all of your booked events in your basket. At this point you can find more events on the BIF website, edit your basket or checkout.
6. Checkout your completed basket
To checkout your basket and complete your booking, you will be asked to login or register an account if you are a new online customer.
- Top tip: Once your priority booking has opened, you can use your priority booking code as many times as you like to gain access to online booking.
We hope that this blog helps you in your online booking process. You are also able to troubleshoot or book by phone to the Box Office on 01298 72190 – just remember to quote your priority booking code when you do so.