The Box Office is now open!
The Festival will run from 8 – 25 July
Usual Box Office opening times
Monday to Saturday 10am – 6pm
Opening times during the Festival
Monday to Saturday 10am – 6pm, or 8pm if there is a performance in the Opera House.
Sunday 12pm – 8pm, or from 10am if there is a performance in the Opera House.
Adult Full price
Under 35s £10 tickets available to Next Generation Friends (click here to join for FREE)
Proof of age required for each ticket at the Box Office
Carer tickets Free tickets for registered carers reserved alongside a full price ticket. Please reserve with the Box Office by email or phone.
Group tickets Groups of 10+ can claim a 10% discount on tickets*. Please reserve with the Box Office by email or phone.
*Does not include A Little Night Music
In light of the Government announcement confirming an easing of Covid-19 restrictions, Buxton International Festival is pleased to announce that more tickets will be available for events on and after 19 July. A number of COVID-19 measures will remain in place during the Festival, and we will continue to advise on the use of face masks in all our venues. Please click here for more information on our safety measures.
We have also been re-looking at our seating plans and splitting some of our ‘bubbles’, to offer more flexibility and more single tickets. If you have not been able to get a ticket to an event before the 19 July please contact the Box Office on 01298 72190 .
Thank you for your support during this difficult year.
We recommend taking out Booking Protect, which is available through the Box Office. It protects your tickets so you can apply for a refund should you or anyone in your party be unable to attend the show due to:
- Adverse Weather including snow, frost, fog or storm where the government has issued travel warnings.
- Injury, illness (including pre-existing medical conditions) or death happening to you, or an immediate family member. Read the Booking Protect guidance on Coronavirus.
- Burglary or fire at your residence in the 48 hours immediately before the event.
- Breakdown, accidents, fire or theft of a private vehicle on route to the event.
- Relocation for work of which you were unaware at the time of booking.
Please note Booking Protect can only be added at the time of booking and not at a later date. Booking Protect is non-refundable. For more information contact the Box Office.
Buxton Opera House